These stays consist of a university-educated physiotherapeutic team’s professional care working under the guidance of a specialized doctor.
The service is offered in the following branches:
The private clinic LOGO offers diagnostic stays usually lasting one week. Based on the client’s kinesiological/ergotherapeutic examination, the specialist chooses an individually-appropriate approach and determines the plan and the goal of the therapy.
After the end of the diagnostic stay, re-education care is started according to the specifics of the disease. Re-educational care follows diagnostic conclusions.
In the field of rehabilitation or neurology, a stay in the inpatient care center is suitable for the clients with:
- post-traumatic conditions
- functional problems of the musculoskeletal system
- conditions after neurosurgical operations and orthopedic operations (large joint replacements)
- conditions following a stroke
Within physiotherapy we offer:
- physical therapy
- individual exercises
- group exercises
Within ergotherapy we offer:
- development of fine and gross motor skills of the upper limbs
- training of cognitive functions and graphomotor skills
- therapy using the Bobath concept and basal stimulation
The inpatient ward has modern equipment, at the level of a four-star hotel, which guarantees high comfort for clients within the comprehensiveness of professional services. All rooms are equipped with:
- bathroom and toilet
- LCD TV with cable connection and radio
- Internet connection
- Egyptian cotton sheets
It is also possible to use the possibility of storing valuables in a safe.
Meals are provided in the form of a menu of choices (breakfast buffet).
Make an appointment at our clinic
We will be happy to help you live without barriers.